Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (the "Offer Terms") apply where you (the "Prospective Client"), as a pre-existing customer of Clavis Insight, Profitero or Brandview, seek to engage us [E Fundamentals (International) Limited] ("E-Fundamentals") to supply services to you. If you, the Prospective Client, are a new qualifying customer then E Fundamentals will offer up to 6 months’ "Free Period" of service on the basis of these Offer Terms.
2. These Offer Terms apply in addition to and should be read together with the terms and conditions which govern the supply of service(s) by E Fundamentals to the Prospective Client. In the event of any conflict or ambiguity between these Offer Terms and the Main Terms the Main Terms shall prevail.
3. In order to qualify for the "Free Period" the Prospective Client must currently be ‘in contract’ with one of the following three named businesses: Clavis Insight; Profitero; or Brandview (each being a "Third Party Provider").
4. The Prospective Client must supply E Fundamentals with reasonable written proof of its contract with one or more of the Third Party Providers and applicable contractual expiry date(s) on request.
5. The Prospective Client will be obliged to sign a new contract with E Fundamentals with two components:
a. "Free Period" comprises the period from the date of signing-up to the Main Terms with E Fundamentals to expiry date of the Prospective Client's existing contract with the Third Party Provider (up to a maximum of 6 months from the commencement of the Prospective Client's new contract with E Fundamentals).
b. "Paid Period" is a minimum 12 month contract following immediately and seamlessly after the expiry of the Free Period.
6. The E Fundamentals service provided to the Prospective Client during the Free Period will be the same scope (or less) as the scope during the Paid Period.
7. The Prospective Client starts payment to E Fundamentals for the service at the start of the Paid Period.
8. Offer applies to new clients of E Fundamentals only.
9. Offer closes 1st July 2018.
10. Minimum "Paid Period" contract value: £48,000.
11. The Prospective Client can only take advantage of this offer once. This offer is not transferable.
12. E Fundamentals reserves the right at its sole discretion:
a. to refuse to supply services to the Prospective Client under the terms of this offer or at all;
b. to change these Offer Terms; and
c. to withdraw, alter or replace this offer at any time without notice.
13. These Offer Terms and all disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
14. All disputes, claims or proceedings arising out of or in connection with these Offer Terms between the parties relating to the validity, construction or performance of these Offer Terms are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales to which the parties irrevocably submit.
Talk to us...
If you'd like any more information or would like to speak to a team member, get in touch below or email email@example.com.