Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager plays a key role within the sales team here at E Fundamentals.
The role gives you real responsibility from day one by owning the development and managing of sales leads and reporting to the Business Development Director, you will develop sales opportunities through prospecting, maintain relationships with prospective customers in the early stages of the sales cycle and develop leads through to winning the business. Your main focus will initially be to generate sales appointments with key contacts within our target markets in the UK.
You will be an ambitious self-motivated and target orientated individual who is keen to develop their sales career. You will be joining a team of dedicated and supportive professionals and will be expected to have a ‘can-do’ attitude and become self-sufficient as quickly as possible. This is a business to business role in which our clients are some of the leading brand names in their industry. These include companies such as General Mills, Kerry Foods and Nestlé Purina. As such we are looking for a high calibre individual with excellent Business Development Skills from initial contact, right the way through the sales process.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop further within the company on accelerated timings as the growth ambitions of the company are substantial, both in the UK and Overseas
- Continue to generate leads through phone/email/Linkedin contact and book sales meetings across other verticals
- Presenting and preparing proposals to the highest standard
- Establish and maintain relationships with decision-makers/influencers to understand and track their business needs.
- Keep contact records up to date and ensure we are tracking the progress of the sales pipeline.
- Work collaboratively with Business Development and Marketing on lead generation activities.
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries.
- Periodically maintain the contact database.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our eCommerce Analytics product, and our target verticals (industries).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Two years plus experience of selling either SaaS or business analytics with a track record of exceeding targets
- Strong verbal, written and face to face communication skills.
- Experience of working in FMCG in a sales or category role is highly advantageous. However, you are keen to develop your understanding of the consumer goods sector and retail environment in the UK.
- An understanding of or an interest in e-commerce.
- Capable of understanding customer needs to identify high quality sales prospects that will enable long term business development.
- Experience of or interest in CRM systems. E Fundamentals currently uses Hubspot.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
Number of quality sales leads.
New Business Revenue
Office based in Clerkenwell, London.
Send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com