Business Development Manager
e.fundamentals is a British-built, world-leading eCommerce analytics platform that helps brand owners compete and win online. Our technology serves our clients by rigorously improving the sales performance of their products on retailer’s websites.
In our third year of trading our impressive client list already includes some of the leading brand names in their industry. These include companies such as General Mills, Kerry Foods, Mars Confectionary, Weetabix and Nestlé Purina.
In addition to growing our base of FMCG clients within the UK and across Europe, we are also seeking expansion across additional verticals. To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a high caliber individual with excellent Business Development Skills to join the sales and marketing team based out of our Runway East offices in London Bridge
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager plays a key role within the sales team at e.fundamentals.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will be responsible for developing sales opportunities throughout the sales cycle from prospecting, setting and attending sales appointments, proposal writing and through to winning the business.
You will be an ambitious self-motivated and target orientated individual who is keen to develop their sales career. You will be joining a team of dedicated and supportive professionals and will be expected to have a ‘can-do’ attitude and become self-sufficient as quickly as possible.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop further within the company on accelerated timings as the growth ambitions of the company are substantial, both in the UK and Overseas
· Continue to generate leads through phone/email/LinkedIn/attending industry events and book sales meetings across from within FMCG and additional relevant verticals
· Presenting and preparing proposals to the highest standard
· Establish and maintain relationships with decision-makers/influencers to understand and track their business needs.
· Keep contact records up to date and ensure we are tracking the progress of the sales pipeline.
· Work collaboratively with Business Development and Marketing on lead generation activities.
· Respond to inbound sales inquiries.
· Periodically maintain the contact database.
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of our eCommerce Analytics product, and our target verticals (industries)
Desired Skills & Experience
· Two years plus experience of selling either SaaS or business analytics with a track record of exceeding targets
· Strong verbal, written and face to face communication skills.
· Experience of working in FMCG in a sales or category role is highly advantageous. However, you are keen to develop your understanding of the consumer goods sector and retail environment in the UK.
· An understanding of or an interest in e-commerce.
· Capable of understanding customer needs to identify high quality sales prospects that will enable long term business development.
· Experience of or interest in CRM systems. E Fundamentals currently uses Hubspot.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
Key Performance Measures
Number of quality sales leads.
New Business Sales Revenue
Send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org