We're growing really quickly and are about to open a new office in Edinburgh this year for which we're looking to bring on board a talented Commercial Analyst.
The Commercial Analyst is a very important addition to the Customer Success team as we grow and further develop our management reporting for customers and identify new insights that help our customers make money in eCommerce. This role reports into the Customer Success Manager.
You will be joining a team of dedicated and supportive professionals and will be expected to have a ‘can-do’ attitude and become self-sufficient as quickly as possible. This is a business to business role in which our clients are some of the leading brand names in their industry. These include companies such as General Mills, Jacobs Douwe Egberts, Nestlé Purina and Edgewell (Wilkinson Sword).
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their career further as the growth ambition of the business is substantial.
- Provide clients with training and support in the best use of E Fundamentals' data products and services
- Analyse E Fundamentals' data to present the client with commercial ‘actionable insights’
- Ensure E Fundamentals' data is a vital element of the client’s commercial planning process
- Foster relationships with key client personnel, up to director level
- Excellent analytical skills including commercial analysis
- Proven ability to contribute and implement ideas for continuous improvement
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Access including Pivot table reporting, VBA and basic SQL- other analytics platforms advantageous
- Ability to present data succinctly and with conviction
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Project Management skills advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to generate insights out of and present conclusions from data
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Creation of client specific reports to an agreed brief and costing
- Production of report development cost estimates
- Identify and pursue cross/up-sell report opportunities
- Co-ordination of client deliverables
- QA of client specific reports
- Correction of product coding errors
Desired skills and experience
Competency / performance drivers
- Proven commercial sales analyst management, FMCG sector history
- Demonstrated success in selling data subscriptions, understanding, creating, and executing business building strategies
- Trade Promotion principles, and category management principles
- Effective communication and presentation skills, as well as strong leadership capabilities
- Communicating for impact – communicates with enthusiasm and clarity
- Delivering Results – ability to deliver both a personal and team target
Technical / professional expertise
- Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience
- 5-10 years experience in Commercial Analytical role or Analytical Account Manger, with significant achievements achieved
- Has experience of self achievement in sales and self motivation
- Strong Communication Skills
- Relevant sector experience
- Demonstrates commercial acumen and effective problem solving skills
- Highly Motivated
Based in our Edinburgh office. However, some travel may be required and the ability to remotely collaborate with team members in London will be necessary.
How to apply
Send your covering letter and CV using the following link.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Search other jobs
Meet the team on LinkedIn