Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Managers have a critical role in the sales and post-sale management of our customers in E Fundamentals. We believe every customer is important and we want them to make money every time they use our service. Making sure that our service is embedded in their organisation and users know how to get value from it are critical success factors to us building a long term relationship with them.
You will be joining a young, flexible, dynamic team of dedicated and supportive professionals and will be expected to have strong personal leadership and a ‘can-do’ attitude as you will have real business responsibility from the beginning. You will be an ambitious self-motivated individual who is keen to develop their career in this exciting sector. This is a business to business commercial role in which our clients are some of the leading brand names in their industry. These include companies such as General Mills, Nestlé Purina, Edgewell (Wilkinson Sword), Birds Eye, Kerry Foods and more. As such we are looking for a high calibre individual with excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills who is able to engage with all levels of management in our customers. Equally we welcome new ideas in the business. You will be tenacious, target focused and have the desire to grow with the significant growth ambitions of the business.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their career further as the growth ambition of the business is substantial, both in the UK and internationally.
This is a full-time role. Competitive salary, bonus and sales commission.
Customer Success management
- Working with our customers to maximise the value they see from E Fundamentals in their business (ensuring effective deployment and embedding it into their organisation). This starts with the implementation plan through to sell on opportunities to contract renewals and includes effective communication, delivering training, coaching, opportunity identification and running workshops.
- Selling to and acquiring new customers for the E Fundamentals service, working with Business Development.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with Decision-Makers/influencers to understand and track their business needs.
- Working collaboratively with Customer success and marketing on lead generation activities and content marketing.
Analysis and reporting
- Identifying insights and compiling senior management summary reports for selected customers.
- Identifying insights to strengthen the selling story to new and existing customers.
- Working with our Insight and Analyst team on reporting needs.
- Supporting the wider team with the weekly product testing schedule and reporting of issues requiring resolution by the Development Operations team.
- Working collaboratively and strong cross team communication with the Development and Operations team to get things done.
Skills & Experiences
- Graduate or of Graduate calibre.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience.
- Experience of working in FMCG in a sales or category role.
- A strong track record of being able to understand customer needs and can effectively sell.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Customer satisfaction
- Value and volume of new contracts sold to new custom
Office based in Clerkenwell, London. Expect also to spend some time on client sites as needed so involves some travel.
How to apply
Send your covering letter and CV using the following link:
About E Fundamentals
Fundamentals is a young company established in 2015 providing a British-built, world-leading eCommerce analytics platform that helps brand owners compete and win online. The company has offices in London and Edinburgh.
In the UK, this is done across all the major online players such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Ocado, Morrisons, Waitrose & Amazon and specialist websites; and via their retail equivalents internationally.
By acting on E Fundamentals' insights and tools, brand owners are able to gain significant competitive advantage by optimising online ranging, pricing, positioning, promotion and from executing their category strategy with real-time insight.