The Senior Customer Success Manager plays a key role through all the stages of the sales cycle and post-sales management of customers at E Fundamentals. Reporting to the Customer Success Director you will build relationships with prospective customers, develop sales opportunities and help current customers maximise value out of the E Fundamentals service.
We chose Customer Success because we believe every customer is important and we want them to make money every time they use our service. Making sure that our service is embedded in their organisation and users know how to get value from it are critical success factors to us building a long term relationship with them. We have intentionally combined sales and customer success responsibilities in the role as we believe that having a real understanding of our customer’s needs and the E Fundamentals service will improve our ability to sell and maximise sell on opportunities.
As the organisation grows, there will be the opportunity to focus on one more than the other, but we think that there is tremendous benefit in always having a degree of mix between the two. You will be joining a team of dedicated and supportive professionals and will be expected to have a ‘can-do’ attitude and become self-sufficient as quickly as possible.
You will be an ambitious self-motivated individual who is keen to further their career in this exciting sector. This is a business to business commercial role in which our customers are some of the leading brand names in their industry. These include companies such as General Mills, Jacobs Douwe Egberts, Nestlé Purina, and Edgewell (Wilkinson Sword) and more. As such we are looking for a high calibre individual with excellent communication, selling, negotiation and account management skills who is tenacious, target focused and has the desire to grow with the significant growth ambitions of the business. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their career further as the growth ambition of the business is substantial, both in the UK and internationally.
This is a full-time role. Competitive salary, bonus and sales commission.
- Selling to and acquiring new customers for the E Fundamentals service
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with decision-makers/influencers to understand and track their business needs
- Working collaboratively with Customer Success and Marketing on lead generation activities
- Proactively using the CRM system which is an integral part of the sales process
- Keeping contact records up to date and ensuring we are tracking the progress of the sales pipeline
- Customer Success management
- Working with our customers to maximise the value they see from E Fundamentals in their business (ensuring effective deployment and embedding it into their organisation). This starts with the on-boarding process through to contract renewals and includes effective communication, delivering training, coaching and running workshops.
- Analysis and reporting o Identifying insights to strengthen the selling story to new and existing customers
- Identifying insights and compiling senior management summary reports for selected customers
- Supporting the wider team with the weekly product testing schedule and reporting of issues requiring resolution by the Development and Operations team. We are all testers at E Fundamentals, including the CEO.
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Graduate or of Graduate calibre
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience of working in FMCG in a sales or category role
- A strong track record of being able to understand customer needs and effectively sell
- Experience of using a CRM system like Salesforce or similar is advantageous
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook). Key Measures
- Value and volume of new contracts sold to new customers
- Customer satisfaction
- Value and volume of contract renewals.
Office based in Clerkenwell, London. Expect also to spend some time on client sites as needed.
How to apply
Send your covering letter and CV using the following link: