Senior Front End Developer
E Fundamentals is a single high value product business. We sell data analytics via Software As A Service, to large manufacturing businesses across various sectors, via our custom business intelligence toolset delivered as a web application. We’re seeking Frontend developers with a keen eye for great product, the ability to deliver great code and demand a high quality product every-day / every-release.
A Senior Frontend Developer is a key role in the E Fundamentals DevOps team, the successful candidate would be an experienced developer with a proven track record of software delivery, they are someone who is able to embrace and implement agile practices and are willing and able to mentor junior team members.
This is a full-time role with competitive salary and bonus.
- Developing the E Fundamentals Platform and associated management tools.
- Designing and building software in the cloud.
- Working closely with other developers and the product owner to refine requirements and planning the work to be done.
- Keeping up to date with the latest tools and sharing this knowledge across the team.
- Assisting the Operations and Test teams as required.
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Carrying out code reviews for other developers.
- Communicating with and carrying out product demos for stakeholders outside the Devops team.
Desired skills and experience
- A proven track record of software design and delivery.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience working as a Frontend Developer.
- Expert level knowledge off HTML5 and CSS3.
- Calling and consuming complex data from REST API’s.
- Developing and dealing with issues across different browsers.
- Creating unit tests via Test Driven Development.
- Experience of Automated testing.
- Experience working an Agile Teams.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Using GIT for version control, and code reviews.
- Using Jenkins for build automation.
- Experience with Java, No-SQL, Google Cloud, or Elastic. Search would be advantageous.
Based in our Edinburgh office. However, some travel may be required and the ability to remotely collaborate with team members in London will be necessary.
How to apply
Send your covering letter and CV using the following link or email to email@example.com.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!