Work with FMCG specialists to increase your online sales
What is Smart Start?
Smart Start is a series of joint working sessions between our Customer Success team and your Sales & Marketing teams, designed to identify and map out your eCommerce opportunities.
Whether you already have an eCommerce presence or are just starting out, the sessions will guarantee to:
- Highlight your competitive advantage in your category
- Put a plan in action so you know how to deliver this competitive advantage
- Share best practices and eCommerce insights that will help you work effectively
- Build internal capabilities so your teams know how to navigate the online shopping space
Find out how by getting in touch via our enquiry form >>>
Get in touch to find out how Smart Start is helping brands grow their category online:
The complete Smart Start package includes the following...
- An in-depth review of your category’s current online selling effectiveness for you and your competition against The 8 Fundamentals.
- A breakdown of the current opportunities that you can start working on today which will improve your category's performance.
- All findings presented to key stakeholders in the business to ensure your teams have insights that are relevant to their objectives.
1 day workshop - plus preparation and follow up
- Refining or creating your online strategy through a tailored workshop with all the key stakeholders.
- Working with your team to create a strategy based on the needs of your business, or build on your existing strategy.
- Leveraging data within the business to define the role of your channel, size of prize, objectives, KPIs and platforms for growth.
1 day workshop
- A joint working session aimed to create (or strengthen) your activation plans for online beyond just promotion and NPD; we will do this by taking your online & category strategy and current brand plans as inputs.